Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
According to the article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, we make you the following information.
We from www.baiadeicoralli.it we believe the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol addresses (IP), the type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Third Party Providers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to publish advertisements for the users of this site (and on other sites) based on statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising, visiting the page Ads settings.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or does not control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices..
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do this through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective websites of the browsers
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and / or connected by it and / or Sponsors.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the requested data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations wishing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, except for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the update, the rectification or, if you are interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Solemare S.r.l.
- P. VAT 01394880882
- Fiscal Code:
- Viale dei Canalotti , 41
- 97017 – Santa Croce Camerina (RG)
- Tel / Fax: 0932918192
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, just contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove such information as soon as possible.